Tuesday, May 31, 2011

friends (most of the time)

When one little boy pretends to be a fierce ninja (yes, the Magic Tree House books are in full swing in our household) . . .


. . . the other little boy is sure to follow.



(I have no idea at all where they found these hats!)


And, when one decides to be a cowboy . . .


. . . the other is quick to don his own western gear and accent ("Howdy, partner!") and join in on the fun.


They may have different personalities, but they sure do enjoy playing together. I'm so grateful that our two little people have each other!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Love it! And your new header is fantastic!

Merideth said...

Thanks, Sara! :)

pam said...

I LOVE THE NEW PICTURE AND YOU HAVE REALLY CAPTURED THEIR PERSONALITIES IN THE ACTION SHOTS. LOVE, GRAMMY