Sunday, June 10, 2018

Nolan's New Computer Project

So... 2018? No, surely it hasn't been 2 and a quarter years since the last Marshall Party post! Well I guess I should post because otherwise everyone is not going to know what we have been doing for the last week since they have seen us!

So yeah, this is Nolan, who stumbled upon this wonderful blog because I was feeling bored on this wonderful Lazy Sunday. So here are some pictures of a computer. It's what I have been working on lately, so if you're interested, let me know.




 And no post anywhere is complete without Marty. Sorry you can't really see him, I did not mess with the camera settings that much.



If you want me to continue posting, leave a comment letting me know.
P.S. If you haven't seen Ben's performance yet, check him out here. 
Nolan Out. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you have restarted the Marshall Party blog.
I’m excited to see what you do with the computer and really enjoyed Ben’s dance.
Xoxo, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Nolan said...

I'll tell you how the project goes Anonymous and Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

This is totally not Kevin’s mom.