Saturday, February 9, 2013

And the phlegm goes on. . .

So the reign of sickness marches on in the Marshall home. I'm not really even sure what more to say about it other than the fact that it's not quite gone. I'm hoping Nolan will be well enough for his first basketball practice on Monday, but we'll have to make sure his fever is clear for 24 hours. Ugh.  Lucky for us, we had a huge hailstorm in Huntington Beach yesterday. The boys had never seen hail before so they were beyond excited.  The whole thing lasted almost ten minutes, leaving snowy piles all over the yard.  Very cool!  I know it sounds sad to be so excited about hail, but in our world of quarantine, it was a welcome treat!

We've also taken to playing yarn-laser-spy games in the hallway in an effort to battle our cabin fever. Nolan wanted me to video his demonstration, so here is a clip:


Hope you all stay healthy!

No comments: