Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Card Outtakes


Marshall Family Christmas Card, 2011

I love sending out Christmas cards. I really do. There is something so exciting about addressing our envelopes and dropping our stack of cards in the mailbox each year. I think it reminds me that we've made it through all the craziness of another year, and we have a picture to prove it! Unfortunately, it's getting more and more challenging to get two little, wiggly boys to sit still long enough to make this small dream possible. This year, I actually resorted to bribing them with chocolate in exchange for a ten-minute photo session, and I was actually pleased with the results. Still, before arriving at our official photo, there were plenty of crazy ones to make me laugh. Here are a few of my favorite outtakes:









1 comment:

Sara said...

I love that you post these! So much fun...even the outtakes are darling ;)