Sunday, August 7, 2011

LA Day

We had so much fun yesterday! We decided to take the boys up to Los Angeles for a little Saturday excursion. We started at Olvera Street, where the boys explored the old adobe house, listened to the Mariachi music and wandered through the street fair in search of a treasure. Both ended up choosing little red guitars with their names on them for their treat. It was a really fun place to explore with kids. For some reason, though, I did not bring my camera, and since I'm not a fan of phone photos, I didn't take any pictures at Olvera Street. Fortunately, I got over myself by our next stop and managed to capture a few special moments at the La Brea Tar Pits.







To cap off our day, we happened upon a free concert-in-the-park, just outside the museum, with dancing, food, and Latin music. It was such a perfectly beautiful LA day, and some of the best people watching ever!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Viva Los Angeles!

kitty said...

sounds like bunches of fun(: and at least they didnt choose red drums with there names... (: