
This, um, lovely little ditty has been his favorite for a few weeks now, which would be fine if I could think of any other lyrics than the old, schoolyard version that comes to mind when he plays. I even made up some kid-friendly lyrics of my own, but Nolan quickly shut me down, calling my version "not real." Alrighty then! So, for now, humming it is.
In any case, Nolan continues to love his piano and is quite disciplined with his practice. It's such a joy to watch your kid do something he honestly loves to do. . .
Short video clip of Nolan playing "The Snake Dance"
2 comments:
Fantastic! Good job, Nolan! And so focused even when Ben tried to sneak in!
Truly, was Ben singing in the background? I almost spit my diet coke out when he ran in and started playing. So happy to see Noli rocking the piano!! The Snake Dance sounds creepier than There's a place in France. I'm just saying......
Post a Comment