Monday, April 18, 2011

Mario and Luigi

The Mario Brothers have taken over the Marshall household. Per Nolan's instruction, I'm now to refer to him as Luigi (since he's the taller brother) and to Ben as Mario. As far as I can tell, their main responsibilities include stockpiling strawberries in their secret fort, shooting down enemy helicopters, and organizing their joint birthday party (apparently, they're twins?).





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brad commented that Ben as Mario and Nolan as Luigi made more sense than it probably should. Kevin asked, "Can we do that?" According to Kevin (who, along with Nolan, will be playing the role of Luigi) little Brad will play yellow Toad. Mom and Dad have not yet been assigned parts. Perhaps we'll be understudies. Separated at birth, those boys.

Sara said...

Mario has some sweet shoes!

Merideth said...

Sara, yes, he's a very dapper Mario!

AnneMarie, they are indeed separated at birth, and we have parallel lives as usual. I'm supposed to be Peach, and Mike has the dual role of Bowser and Toad, depending on whether you're talking to Nolan or Ben. I have no idea who these characters are, but apparently I'm to wear a headband and call it a crown. :)

Unknown said...

When Grace visited Disneyland last year, she wondered what that girl (Sleeping Beauty) was doing in Bowser's castle.

Heather said...

Sister, I truly cannot stop laughing. Honestly this is so so funny to me. It just reminds me that poor Garrett only played with girl toys for the first two years of his life. He looked awesome in a crown and high heels. Kathryn would make him a live dolly and put him down for a nap in her baby bed. I miss you guys.