Sunday, March 6, 2011

Twins? Not so much.

While there are many occasions where I dress the boys identically on purpose, there are perhaps an equal number of times where I do so completely unintentionally. Such was the case this week, when another parent at kindergarten pickup commented on my dressing them alike "all the time." Sure enough, I looked down and they were both wearing their favorite red "softy pants" and gray t-shirts, even though I had dressed them three hours apart, with no thought toward matching, whatsoever. Weird. In any case, one of the things I love about similar clothing is how well it sets off the personality distinctions in my little guys. Can you see their different energies in the following pictures?


It looks like Nolan is angry about not having a popsicle, but I assure you, he had just finished his own before I started taking pictures. :)









So fun to have such unique little people!

No comments: