Sunday, January 30, 2011

ugliest shoes ever

What do you get when you allow your two-year-old to choose his own footwear?



Sigh.

6 comments:

Sara said...

They aren't *that* bad.

And their feet grow so fast...
Maybe next time, you should buy a few pairs, bring them home and let him pick from YOUR choices.

Then return the rest :)

Or, they are only young once...and if this is the worst thing, I think you are ok.

(I had to take Molly to a playdate in her Buzz Lightyear pajamas over Christmas...choose your battles!)

AnneMarie said...

at least they don't light up or have wheels...

Anonymous said...

Oh, they light up. Of course they light up! Why would you buy shoes that don't light up if you can buy shoes that DO light up?!?
-Mike

Anonymous said...

I remember some vey ugly red, white and blue sandals that had to be worn with everything...
xoxo Grammy

AnneMarie said...

I mean...how fantastic that they light up! At least they don't make noise. (They don't squeak or play tunes, do they?)

Heather said...

At least they do not have Teletubbies on them like the ones you bought for Kathryn that she would not take off for a year straight. No sympathy from Sissy. :)