Thursday, September 2, 2010

kindergarten!


Today was Nolan's first day of kindergarten, and I don't think it could have gone much better! Hooray! Thanks to our golden IEP, we got to meet the teacher and the principal in private yesterday, and they gave us a tour of the campus and a preview of what Nolan could expect on the first day. Both Mrs. Perkins and Mrs. Conkle were wonderful, and Nolan actually told us he was "excited" to go to school this morning.


Such a big boy. . .


. . . and quite full of himself this morning!


The parents weren't allowed to come into the classrooms after drop-off, but I did sneak this far away shot before I left. As you can see, Nolan decided right away to make the classroom experience his own. :)

Happy first day of school, everyone!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

oh my word how cute :)

Unknown said...

I think he is a leader...not a follower.