Monday, September 13, 2010

birthday outing


For my birthday this year, I really wanted a fun family day, so we decided on Knott's Berry Farm. As a very special bonus, Stan was in town on business, so he got to join us for the entire day! Nolan loved the Log Ride the most, but he was a big fan of the entire park. Ben was a little off that day (you can see how serious he looks in photos) but he loved the Snoopy Show and I think he had a good time overall.


Log Ride


Noli with map


Ben found a gas pump.


Panning for gold


coldy


Finding rocks and gems with Papou


Xcelerator! Four times? Five? I lost count.


Camp Snoopy


Nolan is suddenly very big on riding in his own car. . .


. . . or sombrero.


Mom and Andy


Noli and I on the train


In lieu of cake, Mom ordered me my very favorite dessert on the planet: marzipan petit fours. YUMMY!

I do love birthdays.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks lovely!
I just adore your sweet family.

Heather said...

LOVE the matching nephews. Love the look of delight on Andy's face while he is in line. Love that my husband was there and I was not...Oh, wait..I do not really love that. Sister, marzipan is yucky.