
First he was one. . .
. . . then two . . .

. . . three . . .
. . . four . . .

. . . and now our big boy is FIVE!

Yesterday, we had a party at Zoomar's Petting Zoo for our birthday boy, and it was super fun! Nolan was lukewarm on the whole party idea in the beginning, but he quickly warmed to the idea and declared on the way home, "That was a great party." We kept the party small, with ten kids and about 20 adults, all people he knows well and feels comfortable with. We played Pin the Tail on the Donkey and we had a pull-string barn pinata, which I failed to get a picture of. (Note to self: If I ever decide to do another pinata at a birthday party, do not fill with "candy alternatives" like raisins and small toys, unless I'm willing to put up with a mob of children demanding to know why there isn't any chocolate in the pinata. Bad Mommy!) Truly, it was a wonderful day, and we are so proud of our big boy!








Happy Birthday to our sweet and funny boy!
2 comments:
darling cupcakes...
gotta love Zoomars, right??
Happy 5th Birthday, Nolan!
Awww love the cupcakes! I love all of you! :)
Post a Comment