Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We had a busy and exciting holiday season, and we're all so grateful for the time we had to spend with family and friends. On Christmas Eve, we headed over to our church, where they had converted part of the church into old town Bethlehem. They did such an amazing job! There were farm animals, period costumes, and different rooms where children could learn arts and trades from the old days. Super cute. Most importantly, it allowed us to focus on Christ and the true meaning of Christmas. Rejoice! After that, we all headed over to Mom and Andy's house to spend the night and allow the cousins to be together on Christmas morning. We ate a ton of food and took a million pictures. La!
Sara, yes, those little cars are more entertainment than we could have imagined!! So happy we found them. And, yes, my hair is darker. I got tired of highlighting it. Thanks for the compliment. :)
4 comments:
ok...
the "wiggle" cars are so much fun, right??
and, your hair is darker, right?
(I love it!)
and cookies and Diet Coke for Santa??
HYSTERICAL!
Sara, yes, those little cars are more entertainment than we could have imagined!! So happy we found them. And, yes, my hair is darker. I got tired of highlighting it. Thanks for the compliment. :)
Awww i ADORE that video!!!!! Its soooo cuh-ute!! I miss you guys so much! Love you all!
I love the video and all the pictures and the song choice. Happiness is being with my family-thank you all for participating.
Love, Mom.
Post a Comment