Ever been to Adventure City on Beach? So fun!! We ventured over there yesterday afternoon after Ben's nap and the boys had a terrific time, especially since Grammy was able to come along. It's a relatively small scale park with all sorts of rides for little guys and a petting zoo, too. We used to come here every year when Kitty and Garrett were little, so it certainly holds happy memories for our family.
Awwww that brings back many memories! I remember when we brought Nolan when he was a little baby! I am looking forward to seeing everone is less than 2 months! Love you all!
2 comments:
we love adventure city!
we used to spend HOURS at the Thomas building area.
Haven't been with Molly yet...she'd love it! Any place with animals!
Awwww that brings back many memories! I remember when we brought Nolan when he was a little baby! I am looking forward to seeing everone is less than 2 months!
Love you all!
Post a Comment