
We have a four-year-old boy in our house, who could not have been more excited that Halloween was finally here today. Beginning our day at the pumpkin patch, we managed to stretch out the festivity throughout the day, with pumpkin carving, candy making, seed roasting, and family games. At last the light started to fade, and Nolan informed us that it was time to put on costumes. Ben surprised us by allowing us to put on his costume without a fight, but we were totally prepared for the fact that he would love the process of trick-or-treating. When he saw kids inside one particular house, he actually ran right inside to make himself at home! Not to be outdone, Nolan was very confident this year, as he went from house to house, and he was extremely polite to our neighbors. Mike and I feel so grateful to have had such a fun day together.








2 comments:
I love Halloween :)
Cute costumes, of course!
Hi!
I absolutely ADORE those pictures!!! They are soooo sweet!!!! I cannot wait to see all of yall in like less than 2 months!!!!!!
Love you all!
Kitty
Post a Comment