Monday, August 10, 2009

frogs and ice cream

Since Grandma came to play with us today, we all ventured over to Frog's Bounce House, a new jumpy place in Fountain Valley, which is kind of like Pump-it-Up, only more toddler-friendly. Such a blast!


Ben and Nolan both enjoyed the birthday cake jumpy.


Nolan on the run


Ben playing with the trains in the toddler section


Nolan, Ben and Grandma on the big frog slide

And since it's way too much fun to take pictures of kids eating ice cream, I had to include these from later this afternoon.









Gotta love summer!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am so glad you posted this...
I wanted to try that place out, but was put off by the price to get in. Is it kind of pricey?
I guess it's worth it to get those smiles!
If we go, I will let you know!

Merideth said...

Sara, it is kind of pricey, but it's so hard to find places that suit a toddler and an older child. Along with the bouncy slides and jumpers that Nolan loves, there is a toddler train table, play house, and general play area for Ben's age group. Plus, one of the jumpers is for 5 and under only, so our little ones won't get smashed by the bigger kids. I wouldn't go there every week, but it's a fun once-in-a-while activity. :)

Sara said...

You are right about pleasing both ages...
Maybe we will make it over there as a last hurray before first grade...
(sigh)