Wednesday, July 29, 2009

climb every mountain

Somewhere in the last few years, I forgot all about the climbing stage. However, it's been coming back to me in scores these last few days, as Ben manages to throw all his energy into scaling tables and generally scaring the daylights out of me.


The train table was apparently not enough of a challenge. . .


. . . so he decided to take on the kitchen table.


The living room side table is not as high, but it is usually a good place to find Mommy's Diet Coke.

2 comments:

Sara said...

you know you are a dedicated blogger when you grab the camera when you see your toddler on the table.
That's why I love you Merideth!

Kitty said...

Wow! Benji is getting to be such a big boy! I can not WAIT to see all you guys in 17 days!
Love you!