Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Conleys

During the Memorial Day weekend, we had the opportunity to visit our dear friends the Conleys. I've known AnneMarie since I was fifteen years old, so it is incredibly special to see our own children playing together. Actually, it kind of blows my mind, in a good way! Kevin and Nolan are only a month apart, and they are incredibly similar in stature and temperament, although Nolan is certainly more --how shall I put it?-- reserved. :) Ben and Grace are 10 months apart and seem to have all the beginnings of a great friendship! It is such a huge blessing that they've moved to Irvine after many years away.


Grace and Benji were fans of the sand and water table.


Benji thought Kevin was all kinds of fun.


A rousing game of hopscotch was big hit.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!