This week, Ben discovered his walker. He may not be much of a sleeper, but he's a sturdy little fellow!
Good job, Ben!
2 comments:
Carrie
said...
Hi Meri, it's Carrie. I can't believe Benji is 9 months old! What a cutie. I couldn't believe it when I saw him standing next to the sandbox. Both boys have grown so quickly. You and Mike have a beautiful family. I jump onto your blog when I have a chance (and two hands). Hope everything is back to normal with the house soon. There is nothing worse than home renovations with small children. Take care of yourself.
2 comments:
Hi Meri, it's Carrie. I can't believe Benji is 9 months old! What a cutie. I couldn't believe it when I saw him standing next to the sandbox. Both boys have grown so quickly. You and Mike have a beautiful family. I jump onto your blog when I have a chance (and two hands). Hope everything is back to normal with the house soon. There is nothing worse than home renovations with small children. Take care of yourself.
Hey Carrie!
Great to hear from you! Hope your own boys are all doing well!
Post a Comment