First is Ben activating the male pizza-eating gene, which is important because clearly he needs more calories in his diet.

I know what you're thinking: "Seven month old eating pizza...must be the second child." And you're right, but you should also know it was only the crust, and it was mostly so he'd have something to gum. Except once that wheat flour dough hit his lips, boy, it was all over. I have literally never heard him cry so hard as when I took that crust away. Candy may be proverbially easy, but taking pizza from this baby is anything but.
And what "favorite things" post would be complete without Nolan finger painting?
This is yet another example of the wonderful activities my elementary school teacher wife throws together for the boys everyday. And naturally, my first reaction when I saw this picture was, "Wait a second, when did we get a smock? And why wasn't I consulted on this? Did it have to be the shiny royal blue one with the delicate lemon-yellow trim?" And then it occurred to me that this is exactly why nobody asked me in the first place.
See you next week. There will be pictures of the cousins.
1 comment:
Mike, you got a full on belly laugh out of me on this blog! Well done, and I love the pics!! Jess
Post a Comment