Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Disneyland Day

We had so much fun today! My mom and I took both boys to Disneyland, and thanks to the rain forecast, there was hardly anyone there. We started out by covering all of Nolan's favorite rides: Autopia, the jets, and the Toontown rollercoaster. Then we spent some time exploring Toontown before heading to the Pirates ride, which was, er, a disaster. Apparently, rides that were fairly benign last month were fraught with terror today. Lets just say that I won't be taking Nolan on that ride again for some time. . .


Overall, it was a great day! :)






(that's Ben and Grammy in the background)








5 comments:

Sara said...

there is nothing here...I hope it's not my computer!

Merideth said...

Sorry! Hope it's fixed now!

Karri T. said...

So much fun! I hear you on the 'yesterday's favorites and today's terrors' thing. Love being almost 4!

Anonymous said...

oops i caught off walts head
but it was a great day

Sara said...

Now I can see them :)
Hooray!
I am glad you had a good day...I know. We just forced Jack on Pirates...and he was not anxious to go on again either...