
Mike here. First of all, I feel compelled to report that Meri is sure you're all bored with the same ol' "Ben On The Rug" pictures, and has lost all enthusiasm to post them. Now, I'm not sure what the alternative is right now with a six month old. After all, a "Ben In A Tree" or "Ben At The Viper Lounge On A Thursday Night" picture would probably get us a visit from Child Protective Services. Nevertheless, I'd love it if you could do me a favor: If you're happy with the "BOTR" pictures, please give me some feedback by hitting the "comments" link at the end of this post. You can even do it anonymously if you want (and judging by the 180,000+ hits on this site so far, i'm guessing there are quite a few anonymouses out there).
Second, I have to take full responsibility for the "Chicks Dig Me" t-shirt that Ben is sporting in these pictures.
Yes, I admit I saw it on sale at Walgreens and had to have it. And yes, I know what you're thinking: "Mike, if you're buying clothes -- anybody's clothes -- at Walgreens, you need to get help. " But you have to admit, it's darn cute. And anyways, if you had a three year old, a six month old, and a spouse who loved candy, infomercial products, and celebrity periodicals as much as mine does, you'd probably know the nightclerk's name at Walgreens, too.And finally, I have to hand
it to both of my sons. At six months old, I think Ben has the "mischievously charming smile with eye twinkle" down pretty good, don't you? And for his part, Nolan is working the brooding, dangerous, "Cuz I wanna be a coww-booyyy bay-baayyy" look to perfection...you know, as "dangerous" as you can be while holding a stick pony and with finger paints on your shirt.Kid Rock, eat your heart out.
Okay, now back to Merideth...
2 comments:
o.k...i love the baby pictures, he could be sitting anywhere...
i love the t-shirt
(jack had "chick magnet"...molly had "mothers, lock up your sons")
and I love the Daddy perspective, too!
Yay! Now I can leave comments and tell you how much we LOVE the photos. They are so adorable. We check practically every day!!! - Megan Fera
Post a Comment